But I have a plan for them. I installed Alias Sketchbook Pro on my laptop, so I should start using it, yeah?
In lieu of an art post, I will post a list of the movies that I should hate, but that I LOVE.
1. A Knight's Tale - Anachronistic, silly and cliche. Heath's reunion with his dad makes me cry.
2. I, Robot - SO much superfluous slo-mo. But it's Will Smith as Spooner in Converse!
3. Clash of the Titans - Who cares about story? You have NEVER seen such a pretty Pegasus.
4. Avatar: The Extended Edition - Blue aliens riding dragons! w00t.
5. Terminator: Salvation - Okay, my last three had Sam Worthington. I just like him.
Just for fun:
Movies that lots of people like that I HATE.
1. Citizen Kane - Yawn.
2. The Star Wars Prequels - George is the anti-Christ.
3. Twilight - Fans are soft in the head. I'm serious.
4. Anything by Michael Bay. Please Michael, make the Transformers stop.